Afni Recruiters are responsible for assisting the assigned internal business partners fill their staffing needs. They do this by understanding the staffing needs of their assigned business area and identifying, interviewing, and hiring qualified individuals to fill those needs. Recruiters work closely with Sourcing Specialists and Talent Acquisition Assistants to ensure the process results in positive candidate experiences that reflect Afni and our employer brand. Recruiter's success is measured on meeting hiring targets, time-to-fill commitments, and 90-day retention.
What you will be doing:
Candidate Selection and Experience:
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialists to source candidates and evaluate candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to ensure a healthy funnel, fill new hire classes, and protect an exceptional candidate experience.
- Meet established hiring targets, time-to-fill commitments, and 90-day retention goals.
- Complete candidate interviews with a sales approach that engages candidates to the point candidates are excited to join the Afni team. Make hiring recommendations to hiring managers.
- Follow-up with candidates as needed to ensure a remarkable employee experience.
- Support multi-site recruitment by working with Talent Acquisition Team and candidates remotely (email, phone, Skype) as well as in-person.
- Support Talent Acquisition program development and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and the tools used to ensure optimal performance.
Business Partnership and Compliance:
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations of the job(s). This includes conducting first hand assessment of the position(s) to be filled.
- Assist in providing clear and concise reporting to business leaders and HR colleagues for tracking progress in filling open positions.
- Partner with Training and Operations to ensure a clear understanding of the skills needed in new hires so that the sourcing and interview process creates an exceptional experience for candidates while also attracting the needed skill set for success at Afni.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous recruiting experience. High volume recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications and applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer focus and effective use of a consultative approach.
- Strong organizational skill with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing. Willingly accepts change and demonstrates a process improvement mindset.
- Proven success in an accountability-based culture.
- Professional with demonstrated integrity in all business interactions. Honors personal commitments.
- Possess the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results.