Afni is looking for an HR Manager who understands how best in class human capital drives organizational success. The HR Manager will utilize their knowledge of business and a competitive marketplace to influence key business decisions, leverage and build relationships, and execute on strategy. If you have a proven track record of being a successful HR business partner, we want to talk with you!
As a Human Resource Manager, you'll:
- Partner with HR Leadership to execute an integrated talent management approach that includes monitoring recruiting goals and the implementation and maintenance of a best in class pre-boarding and on-boarding experience. . . Provide insights into the local recruiting market trends and maintaining professional relationships with local universities, colleges and placement offices
- Influence talent and leadership decisions by providing candid and unbiased counsel that fosters trust and creditability. Demonstrate business acumen and leadership courage. Work lock-step with business partners and the HR team to develop, implement and monitor a best in class employee experience that leverages data driven solutions. Develop and empower HR employee relations staff through training, feedback and project participation.
- Anticipate business needs and proactively work with Human Resources team to develop innovative HR solutions to help drive results through organizational design and development. Implement employee engagement and culture strategies. Ensure department strategy and goals are in alignment with organizational needs; including end-to-end customer needs and market demands.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct and/or lead team in conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees. Conduct periodic audits of HR activities to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws along with policy and procedure. Develop, revise, communicate and implement HR policies and procedures.
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree in business or related Human Resources field, PHR preferred.
- Five to seven years of HR or call center experience preferred.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office products is preferred.
- Actively solicits customer feedback to develop a solid ongoing relationship.
- Exhibits good listening skills. Communicates cross-functionally to ensure all parties are informed as needed.
- Defines team roles and responsibilities based on objectives and measures.
- Pursues work with energy, drive and perseverance.
- Integrates complex or conflicting information to arrive at clear and timely decisions
- Effectively communicates team members' strengths and development need to reinforce performance improvement.
- Seeks alternatives to the status quo. Leverages diverse resources.