Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom, you will:
- Assist with hands-on activities to meet the needs and interests of the children.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated experience working with children; child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Benefits at Bright Horizons Career includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status