Full Job Description
Sun Day Travel is a travel agency catering to clients who enjoy adventure and world travel experiences. We have established relationships with many suppliers in the travel industry, and we continue to grow and build these relationships. We regularly sell leisure travel, all-inclusive resort accommodations, cruises (luxury, ocean, and river), and guided tour experiences.
As a travel Specialist, you will work fully remote. You must be able to work effectively in a remote workplace and be able to work independently, but have a willingness to ask questions and seek answers.
What you'll do
- Communicate with clients and their representatives over the phone and via email in a professional and timely manner.
- Gather travel expectations and needs during an initial call with the client.
- Compile a quote for the client based on what was requested in the initial call and format it according to our standard document template.
- Confirm travel reservations on behalf of the client after the quote has been approved.
- Process Payments securely.
- Communicate last minute details to the client prior to travel and reconfirm travel arrangements with each vendor
- Prioritize needs of clients currently traveling.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Customer service experience is a must
- Proficient in English
- High school degree at a minimum
- Over 18 years of age
- Effective communicator both over the phone and via email
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Have a positive attitude
- Travel experience is not required- but is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Training and professional development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible schedule
Sun Day Travel is an equal opportunity employer.