At Circle K, our mission is to be the best and most convenient place to shop, and work. Our stores are known around the world for offering busy consumers a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly, and clean environment. We strive to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. As a Market Manager at Circle
K, you will be focused on driving results at 8-16 store locations, which includes motivating, developing, coaching and training store-level talent!
I bet you want to know more about the Market Manager position!
- Leadership skills are essential: Fostering a culture of respectfulness, professionalism, fairness and consistency is our golden rule!
- We are in the people business: Growth is instilled in our DNA. By improving hiring and performance standards through support and direction, Store Managers can lead by your example to develop great talent for the future!
- It’s a numbers game: By driving sales through support and value-add initiatives, Store Managers will elevate our brand due to your fresh ideas!
- Internal promotion is our passion!: Through your diligence and support, we know our stores will always soar with high potential employees determined to make an impact, just like you.
- Our service is unmatched: Amplifying a positive attitude and promoting a culture focused on delivering great customer service are the keys to our success.
- Business acumen is a plus: You are in charge of leveraging financial reports to develop a business strategy that will improve the businesses bottom line.
- Personal excellence is always great: Be the best and do the best you can each day! A desire to be coachable and professional will take you far!
What we offer you:
- 401K with matching contributions from Circle K
- Advancement opportunities
- This role is full-time; 40 hours a week or more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Three to five years of retail business experience or more preferred.
- You must possess a valid Driver’s License, as you will be operating a company vehicle and travel up to 50% of the time.
- Expertise in with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken and in writing).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Flexibility is essential: Most stores are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Business needs may need to be addressed at varying times.
- Available to Relocate preferable.
We want to talk to you!
If working at Circle K sounds great, then what are you waiting for! We want to learn more about you! Tell us more about yourself by applying now!
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- District Manager: 1 year (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 10 hour shift